Re: Proposed solution to the DDTS mail "problem"

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:14:25PM +0200, Simon Richter wrote:
> what about adding the info whether a developer wants to be notified of
> various events (ddts being one of them, I could also think of packages
> being stuck before testing, ...) to the db.d.o database?

Ooo. That would be interesting. If people like that idea I'd be happy
to use it to add functionality to the testing scripts to do some sort
of notification of when their packages are not getting into testing.

Perhaps grisu'd be able to just extend his opt-in code to be a bit more
general, even, rather than worrying about db.debian.org.

Cheers,
aj

 ``Freedom itself was attacked this morning by faceless cowards.
     And freedom will be defended.''   Condolences to all involved.