Pre-release packages of Cyrus IMAP 2.0.16 available

You can find the binary (i386) and sources in
http://people.debian.org/~hmh/cyrus2/

WARNING: It's a pre-release package. It is not complete, see the TODO.Debian
file in debian/ in the source package. It will not even start cyrmaster
automatically yet (on purpose).

Also, do NOT use them in a production environment. Consider yourself warned.
I have not tested them yet, just verified that it builds and runs without
segfaulting or logging too much crap to syslog.

Comments and fixes appreciated. I'll work more on the packages later this
week, and then verify with upstream if I should bother uploading 2.0.16 or
instead package their current CVS tree.

  Henrique Holschuh