Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

Previously David Starner wrote:
> Oh, really? Where? It's hardly commerical, and it's directly related to
> your interest in the project. I seriously doubt anyone has outlawed it.

* I never asked for them
* when I signed up as a developer they did not exist
* there was no wide consensus or agreement to start them since then
* I never asked to receive them
* they do not give me any useful information

I'ld say they qualify as spam.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |