Re: FYI: intent to NMU to fix SDL + static X extension library problem

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 03:14:02PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> RELEASE MANAGER AND PACKAGE MAINTAINERS:
>
> It would be least disruptive if all of these shared library packages
> were installed into the archive on the same day.  I'd like your blessing
> to do an NMU of each of them.  I'll accept full responsbility for any
> breakage I cause as a result.
Go ahead for sdl-image and sdl-mixer (will you fix the other bug you reported
in sdl-mixer in that upload as well?).

I will check your fix on m68k tonight and prepare new versions of my sdl
based packages.

Christian, who should have insisted on a debian mailing list for sdl
packages...