Re: Conference in Porto, Portugal

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 06:35:57PM +0100, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> That's true, I'm one of the organizers. We are going to have some Debian
> presence in our University's booth; I can also set up a booth for Debian; if
> anyone with more experience in the field can give me some tips (jfs?), I'd
> appreciate it.

	Sure! There are quite some tips on Debian booth stuff in the
event's pages (www.debian.org/events). Please, check out all the (nice?)
stuff there (posters, flyers, stickers et al) that could be used to
improve Debian presence in any expo.
	In any case, be sure to send information to events@debian.org to
inform them of the event that is going to take place.

	Regards

	Javi