From: Marco Nenciarini <mnencia@debian.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: ITP: xtradius -- Free radius server implementation.
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 08:40:36 +0000
  using "From" header

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2001-10-05
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : xtradius
  Version         : 1.1-pre2
  Upstream Author : Natalino Piccone <npicone@xtradius.com>
* URL             : http://www.xtradius.com
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Free radius server implementation.

XtRadius is a free radius server implementation. The main feature is that
it can handle user accounting and authentication information via external
fully configurable scripts.

The Radius server is based on Cistron Radius 1.6.4. You can write script to
make you own auth and/or accounting routines without having to patch the
main server.

Communication between XtRadius server and external scripts can be made
using command line parameters or via environment variables.

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux sealord 2.4.9-686 #1 Sun Aug 19 10:46:52 EST 2001 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C

----- End forwarded message -----

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4