Bug#114336: ITP: xpostit-i18n -- simple postit program on X with I18N support
XPostIt allows you to create small notes to yourself
in windows on the screen, and save them in disk files.
I18N patch for X11R6 has been applied to this package.
Debian has already xpostitplus, but it is non-free.
This xpostit-i18n is free software, and has I18n support,
so I think it's worth to include it in Debian archive.
The i18n patch was distributed on a newsgroup (fj.sources).
The original source archive was distributed from several
ftp servers such as sun site.
This package is converted from xpostit-ja, one of Debian JP Packages.
David A. Curry <email@example.com> -- Original XPostIt
Hiroaki Satoh <firstname.lastname@example.org> -- I18N patch
* Copyright 1991 by David A. Curry
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its
* documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that
* the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright
* notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. The
* author makes no representations about the suitability of this software for
* any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
* i18n patch: Hiroaki Satoh <email@example.com>
The package is now on http://arashi.debian.or.jp/~sano/
I'll put it there for a few weeks before uploading it.
Taketoshi Sano: <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>,<firstname.lastname@example.org>