Re: bind9-chroot (was: questions on ITP)

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 10:44:36PM -0400, Scott Henson wrote:
> What is Lose32?  Is that suposed to be a windows clone or something... and is it really in the future of debian... I dont think even debian can sort out windows... I am just curious.

Lose32 = Win32. Somebody's been going about creating a Debian port to
Microsoft Windows, and there was a war about naming it win32, and about
its existance at all.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
"I saw a daemon stare into my face, and an angel touch my breast; each