Re: [rob@debianplanet.org: Re: Apache]

> From: "Rob (robster) Bradford" <rob@debianplanet.org>
> Subject: Re: Apache
> Date: 30 Sep 2001 19:53:47 +0100
> To: Remco van de Meent <remco@vandemeent.net>
> Cc: Scott Henson <shenson2@wvu.edu>,
> 	Debian-Devel <debian-devel@lists.debian.org>
>
> On Sun, 2001-09-30 at 19:41, Remco van de Meent wrote:
> > Scott Henson wrote:
> > > I was looking around at the pakages that are avaliable in .deb
> > > format.  I saw that even in the unstable distribution you are still
> > > useing the 1.3 version of apache.  I was just wondering why that is
> > > and why 2.0 isnt at least avaliable.
> >
> > As far as I know, apache-2.x hasn't been released yet, just a public
> > beta...
> >
> > regards,
> > Remco.
> >

> You can find some experimental debs at
> http://piro.kabuki.sfarc.net/~daniel/debian/apache2-2.0.24/

Unfortunately, you'll find that this URL indeed works. Damnit.

This is my build tree. No, wait. This *was* my build tree. It contains
.deb's that most certainly do not work, and are very old. I build all my
packages on tsubasa, and as soon as I get a newer, working, version,
I'll post it to http://piro.kabuki.sfarc.net/apache2/

-d

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
* aaronl proposes that the NM's get together and lynch BenC