Deblint: a debian mirror checker

Hi all,

Deblint is a collection of python code to
check Debian mirrors for problems, such as
broken dependencies and missing files.

I started this project after becoming frustrated
at Debian archives with missing files; I've expanded
it to a full check of an 'Archive' such as Potato for
all sorts of problems.

It finds a few problems with Debian as it stands
that seem to make sense to me - if you're interested
please have a look at http://projects.azale.net/deblint/

The code is all under the GPL, feel free to send
me comments, suggestions, patches, etc :-) It hasn't
been seem by anyone except Avril or myself yet, so there
will almost certainly be bugs.

Have fun,
Grahame

--