Re: sawfish focus problems

    Colin> Brian May <bam@debian.org> writes:
    >> has any body else had problems focusing windows with Sawfish in
    >> testing?

    Colin> Yeah. Sometimes (maybe about 1/40 times) when I switch
    Colin> viewports, the focus isn't set to the window which contains
    Colin> the mouse cursor.  I use a focus mode of "enter only".

    Colin> No ideas about what could be causing it...

Just a suspicion, nothing more: nautils.

This is only because nautils seems to be grabbing the focus a lot more
then I would expect. However nautils isn't the only offender, so I
could be completely wrong.

When testing it out, most of the time it works. When I am using
my computer to write programs, and constantly switching between
windows, it seems to be a constant battle to get the correct window
selected.

Often for instance, editor keystrokes get passed to Nautils instead,
resulting in unpredictable behaviour.

I think I will change window managers to Enlightment, and see what
happens...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>