sawfish focus problems

Hello,

has any body else had problems focusing windows with Sawfish in
testing?

I have tried both mouse modes "enter only" and "enter-exit", but both
have similar problems: sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

For instance, if I have two gnome-terminal windows open (the exact
program use seems to be irrelevant), and cycle the mouse between the
two windows, sometimes it works OK, but other times the focus gets
"stuck" with no window selected and won't change anymore. Other times
the current window gets highlighted, then immediately loses focus (for
some unknown reason). The exact behaviour varies depending on if there
is a gap between the two windows exposing the desktop or not, but
either way it doesn't work properly :-(.

I find this behaviour extremely irritating, as I select the correct
window with the mouse, but the keyboard characters go to the wrong
place, :-(, hence corrupting the wrong file ;-).

Any ideas? Has anyone else experienced similar problems?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>