Re: Backports and debhelper 3 for potato (was: Tool to generate an override file from packages?)

On 25 Sep 2001 16:11:54 +0200, Christian Marillat
<marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>I did a backport 3 months ago (3.0.31). Only a little bug, you need to call
>dh_perl with -d.
>
>Except that, I never received any "bug report"

A few weeks ago, I asked if you were willing to publish the procedure
you followed, and didn't receive an answer.

My current backportíng activities stalled when I learned that current
debhelper needs current debconf which makes quite some use of perl 5.6
features.

Greetings
Marc