Re: A language by any other name

On Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 06:06:01PM +0200, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
> ZW is likely china.

/me takes your crack pipe away

Country                                          2 letter  3 letter  Number
Zimbabwe                                             zw       zwe     716

You're thinking of "zh", which is a language code for Chinese, and not a
country code for anything.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somebody once asked me if I thought
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    sex was dirty.  I said, "It is if