Re: A language by any other name

* Sam Couter <sam@topic.com.au> [010926 23:13]:
> only language of the computing world? Pull your head out of your arse (not
> your ass, that's a donkey) and take a good look around. The world is much

Actually, its a synonym for ass, but whos counting?  While were on the
track of gross generalization, why does it either take someone from .au
or .ca to start turning a thread like this into a real fight?

And your asking him if he's the troll?

All I require in a locale is that many of our users who don't complain
about the current format dont mind that it continues this way.

Others: I urge you to rewrite manpages as needed to reword the English
you so hate, oh, you dont like writing documentation?  Oh well.

What the hell is the point of this thread?  It's obviously not to do
anything but bash heads, and doesn't help the users.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

"History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure."
		- Justice Thurgood Marshall (1989)