squirrelmail (Re: Why I can not go ahead with IMP?)

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 01:13:26AM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:

> I got sick of how nasty IMP was getting and moved to squirrelmail
> recently.  I dont think theres a package out there yet, nor do I know of a
> tool to move IMP database-driven address books to squirrelmail's format
> (yet).

http://bugs.debian.org/86125

The last person working on it was apparently sam johnston <samj@samj.net>,
but the original submitter has a mostly-completed package already.  It
sounds like someone needs to step forward and take the final steps,
preferably someone interested in PHP (not me).

--
 - mdz