De : Massimo Dal Zotto [mailto:dz@cs.unitn.it]
Envoyé : dimanche 23 septembre 2001 22:59
À : debian-devel
Objet : section descriptions

Hi,

where can I find the descriptions of the official debian subsection which
can be specified in the Section field of the control file?
I need something similar to the /usr/share/tasksel/debian-tasks.desc file
which describes the debian tasks.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto               email: dz@cs.unitn.it               |
|  Via Marconi, 141                phone: ++39-0461534251              |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)      www: http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                             pgp: see my www home page         |