how to get full package url from apt-cache?

Hi,

is it possible to get the full URL of a package (the one which is passed
by apt-get to dpkg for package installation) from apt-cache or some other
standard tool? What I would lite to do is something like this:

  $ apt-url bash
  http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-i386/
  base/bash_2.03-6.deb

  $ apt-url my-package
  file:/local/packages/my-package_1.10.deb

The "apt-cache show" command lists the Filename fields but this is useless
because it is a relative path.

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto               email: dz@cs.unitn.it               |
|  Via Marconi, 141                phone: ++39-0461534251              |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)      www: http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                             pgp: see my www home page         |