Cargal.org donates 20gig harddisk

Hello!

www.cargal.org, an austrian project dedicated to GNU/Linux, arts and
science, would like to donate a Seagate Barracuda ATA II harddisk (Model
ST320420A 20,4 Gbytes, IDE) to the developers of the Debian project.

If anybody can find this harddisk useful, please mail us, along with
address to send it to! Our webmaster is located in Salzburg, Austria.

NOTE:
I'm not subscribed to this list (Branden Robinson gave me the hint to mail
to this list), so please add private Cc's with your answer!

Many greetings,

Stephan "Lotussteve" Dietl

webmaster of www.cargal.org

--