Re: HW Probe

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 05:41:27PM -0500, Scott Dier <sdier@debian.org> spake forth:
> * Mike Markley <mike@markley.org> [010913 14:47]:
> > ignore, or are ignorant  the suggestion in the developers-reference that
>
> Yeah, and if you bigots get any more annoying, you should try and get it
> policy too.</sarcasm>

I was perfectly civil in pointing out all the reasons why I shouldn't have
been Cc'd. I didn't flip out, and in general I *don't* flip out over it.

> Why cant some of you come up with a procmail setup that can at least
> flag and/or delete that tripe at which you so hate.
>
> Or just killfile pepople you cant stand.
>
> Just stop the jabbering and whining about it in every comms channel you
> people see fit.

Why don't you fuck off and quit being an inflammatory bastard?

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Do you know about being with somebody?  Wanting to be?  If I had the
whole universe, I'd give it to you, Janice.  When I see you, I feel
like I'm hungry all over.  Do you know how that feels?
- Charlie Evans, "Charlie X", stardate 1535.8