From: Mike Markley [mailto:mike@markley.org]
Sent: segunda-feira, 10 de setembro de 2001 17:32
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: HW Probe

What does this have to do with Debian development?

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:53:09PM -0400, BERNARDES,JOAN (Non-HP-Brazil,ex1)
<joan_alminhana@non.hp.com> spake forth:

listmaster@lists.debian.org

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Beam me up, Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here!