Re: Orphaning all packages

On Thursday 13 September 2001 23:03, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> all the energy I feel I can put into Debian is spent reading mailing
oh, yes ..!!

> I'm about to take an extended vacation from being a Debian developer,
Think i would miss you, but to take your word: how about prototyping
co-maintenance on publib-dev? With a good upstream ... ;)
Some pkg i happen to have to compile now&then depends on it, so i
wouldn't be too happy to see it go ;)

I'm not keen on having another pkg, want to get back more on cthugha
upstream myself, but ..., may be even somebody else steps forward?

Let me know. Greetings, martin