Re: Web interface for Debian Description Translation Server

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 11:37:12PM +0100, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
> Where you can find more information about it. At this moment we are
> translating descriptions into Spanish and Portuguese (as spoken in Portugal).
> Grisu is taking care of the translations into German, French, Italian and
> Brazilian Portuguese. If any other groups want to use our web interface,
> please let me know (it can be done in a couple of minutes).

some comments:
 - The 'grisu' ddts has some more languages:
    de (german), pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese), ja (Japanese), fr (french),
    it (Italian), nl (Netherlands), pl (Polish), da (dutch), hu , sk , sv_SE
   See also http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddts/ddts-stat.png for the
   stage of development in the last weeks.
 - We have a beta web interface for the ddts, but we need cgi's and
   cvs on auric (or a other debian machine).
 - We can also start a new languages group in a couple of minutes. You
   must only ask.

Gruss
Grisu
Linuk is like a wigwam:  no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside