Re: Clueless bug reports from autobuilders.

Junichi Uekawa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting more of these bug reports from autobuilders, and I would like
> to suggest this.

Umh.  When the auto-builders came up thiese kind of bug reports were not
appreciated and the porters didn't report them, they (espcially Roman, many
thanks) reported proper reports, which often did include fixes to the problem
when the bug was due to the code being too ia32-centric.

Did this change when more buildd went active?

> Many just send me a bug log, and that doesn't really tell me much,
> because it lacks the following information :
>

> o what was the last version of the software that DID compile
>   and build.

call ``madison package'' on auric.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Life is too short to run proprietary software.  -- Bdale Garbee