Bug #111652

I know this person, and have tried to help him on this issue. I created an
account on my machine named "echo" and attempted to subscribe to several debian
mailing lists using that name. I never got a response back on any of them. I
then created an account called test, and was able to subscribe fine.
I'm sending this email out in order to bring this issue to everyones attention
in hopes that maybe someone other than the list maintainer(s) have seen this
before and are able to give some advice.
--
      .''`.
     : :' :        Brandon L. Griffith  <brandon@debian.org>