Re: Translating Debian packages' descriptions

Le Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 02:48:06PM -0400, Joey Hess écrivait:
> Maybe you missed my mail in which I stated that now that someone had
> bothered to tell me this was a problem, I could fix in it about oh, 10
> minutes.
>
> The only reason I have not yet is that debconf is currently frozen,
> along with the rest of the base system.

Yes of course, but the problem is that we don't need a single fix for
that, but a general solution for all other translations in all other
packages. And since i've not studied debconf, I don't know what is best
(using a gettext like mechamisn, using a version number on the
translation, ...) to solve those kind of problems once for all.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com