Re: What is debian.net used for?

On Thu, 06 Sep 2001, Mikael Hedin wrote:
> Seriously, is it OK to use it for all kind of personal stuff?  Like my
> mother-in-laws homepage?  Or for my personal trainspotter-site?

No. It has Debian's name in the URI, so it must not be used for anything
that would reflect badly on Debian...  Obviously, I do not mean your
mother-in-law's homepage or your trainspotter (what is a trainspotter?)
would refect badly on Debian, since I've never seen them ;)

And mixing warez and Debian will get you a one way express ticked out of the
project, real fast. It's the one precedent we have for swiftly kicking
someone out of the project :P

  Henrique Holschuh