Re: Making better use of multiple maintainers

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:

> That's how I tried it, no go. dpkg-gencontrol does not contain the
> word '[Uu]ploaders' on my system either.

Oh, right, yah, okay; it appears it was only dpkg-source that was
patched.  The dpkg-gencontrol is just a warning though, the Uploaders
field still appears in the .dsc (for me at least) and that's what's
matters.  The spurious warning thing should probably be fixed (or at
least reported) though; I'll do that now.

--
James