Re: RFC: Signed packages and translations

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 01:14:53PM +0200, Michael Bramer wrote:
> this is a nice idea and it make something like subpackages.
>
> but maybe we must make thoughts about that. some dpkg mens?
>
> If we can make this, read the following:

on extra point: we can do this all as well, if we don't store this all
in extra ar elements. We can store the controll-XX.po also in the
normal control.tar.gz. With this all is very easy, but we can't add
translation on the fly.

Gruss
Grisu
The UNIX Guru's view of Sex:         unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ;
mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep