Route Discovering tools (rdisc) ?

I'm playing with rdisc a tool included in the redhat iputils rpm.
This tool allows automatic root discovery, I mean you do not need to add
manually static routes to reach a network behind a gateway running rdisc.

This software is not available in Sid but It compiles fine under debian.

Is there an equivalent ?

I know about 'routed' but if I understand correctly you need to enter all
routes on one host which redistributes all routes to others.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe.barbe@lineo.fr