Re: [woodm@equire.com: XFree86 common]

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 12:52:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Perhaps you'd care to explain to me how this is wrong?

Although I sometimes do this myself, I think it is better if you
reply to the person telling him where the e-mail belongs, so that
he can repost it himself.  This is also less work for the people
actually replying.

Give a person a fish, and he will won't starve today.  Teach him how
to fish, and he will never have to starve anymore.

Thanks,
Marcus