Re: notifications from the ddts to the debian package maintainer

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Michael Bramer wrote:

> Some maintainer request a notification from the ddts (the debian
> description translation server), if the server get a translated
> description or if someone change a translated description.
Seems reasonable.  I for myself want to translate the packages I
maintain east into my mother tongue (German) and would like to have
a look at Russian (just to refresh my knowledge ;-) ).  May be
other developers feel the same and will be enforced to keep their
own packages up to date for the languages they know.

> If nobody speak up I will add this notification and send a mail to the
> <package>@packages.debian.org address.
>
> Comments?
Great as anything you did before - thanks,

Kind regards

       Andreas.