Re: adduser rewrite

Nick Phillips <nwp@lemon-computing.com> writes:

> I'm not anti-python in general, but I would regard the requirement for python
> in a standard system as bloat, to be avoided.
>
> That perl is *required* is unfortunate (but really pretty much unavoidable);

  I'm usually a python supporter but this is certainly not a reason for being
  anti-Perl. I do use both and I enjoy switching from one to another some time
  to time.

  There are many examples of clean/well-written Perl programs in Debian
  (like Debhelper).

  Of course, you can do dirty things in Perl but noone forces to do such
  things.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>
              <jerome@marant.org>