Re: YA /[s]bin thread was Re: Who is a Debian user?

[ woa, evil Mail-Followup-To you've got there -- or did you really want
  no replies back to the list? ]

>> John Galt <galt@inconnu.isu.edu> writes:

 > Okay, the "traceroute in /bin" argument has died any number of times, but
 > since the last iteration, I found out at least one anomaly that really
 > needs to be dealt with.  pidof: /bin/pidof is a symlink to
 > ../sbin/killall6.

 the program behaves differently depending on the name used to call it.

--
Marcelo             | Item 19: Differentiate among member functions, non-member
mmagallo@debian.org | functions, and friend functions