Re: pcmcia-cs & debian modules packages

the pcmcia-source package does not seem to compile with the 2.4.6 and on
kernels that I've tried maybe its something I'm doing wrong.
I did however pull down the pcmcia-cs source from sourceforge and apply
the debian diff and it builds fine.  I never managed to get the 2.4
series to work with the pcmcia card I have which is a TRENDnet
TE100-PCBUSR which is a cardbus card. So I'm still using a 2.2.19
kernel.