Re: new port

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Pawel Wiecek wrote:
> > Especially as there's win32-alpha after all ;^)
>
> There are bits of win32-mips and win32-sparc and other as well if
> I remember correctly, but as far as I know they are only mentioned
> in the internal win32 include files and nobody actually uses them.

IIRC, There has been an NT3.5 for MIPS and SPARC, but with NT4, only alpha
was left (besides ia32, that is). Main reason being probably the fact that
no-one ever wrote software for NT/SPARC or other NT's ;-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"
  -- from the movie "Antitrust"