Packaging a header library

I'm planning to package the Spirit C++ parser framework for
Debian (still need to enter NMQ, etc.) but I want to clear
something up before I proceed.

Spirit, like a lot of C++ libraries, is implemented entirely
within header files.  What's the right way to package this
for Debian?  It's not a "library" package in the sense that
there aren't separate binary library archives and header
files.  However, in the future this may be the case.
Should I just package it as a "normal" package and just
deal with binary libraries if they appear later (i.e.
convert it to a library .deb)?

Spirit requires redistribution of modifications under a
different name (maybe we have to call it spirit_debian
or something since control files will be added?) and the
license information may not be removed from the source
code (there is no separate LICENSE file).  AFAIK this is
DFSG-free.

                             -Dave

--

"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
 and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson