Carlos Laviola and mp3blaster

I filed a number of bugs against mp3blaster 20 days ago, and as yet no action
has been taken.  Then, yesterday, I emailed Carlos Laviola at <claviola@d.o>,
but to no avail.  Because he has not yet responded to yesterday's email, and
because he has not yet forwarded any of my bugs upstream, I assume that he is
absent doing something or another.  What would have to happen now for my bugs to
be forwarded upstream (and for that to be noted in the BTS)?

	--xsdg
--
| The secret of success is constancy of purpose.    |