Re: Push-Servers?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 06:11:33PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:

   On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 10:26:07AM -0500, Scott Dier wrote:
   > Are there any push-primary mirrors (preferbaly on i2) that are willing
   > to have 'push-secondary' mirrors hanging off of them?  Are there
   > push-primary mirrors on i2 that arent behind mich.net that allow rsync
   > access?

   It's not too likely you'll get a fast response here... anyway, all
   push-primaries should allow push-secondaries. The US ones are
   kernel.org, gluck.d.o, *.sourceforge.net, ftp.eecs.umich.edu (which
   AFAICT you don't like) and ftp.us.d.o, so, check with admins of
   those.

I maintain ftp.egr.msu.edu (ftp.us.debian.org).  I only allow 10 rsync
connections for general use, but have special access setup for
second-tier pushes.  I would be willing to add others.  I am on i2,
but I am on the Merit network (which is mich.net).

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Dennis