OO

Hi,
I'd like to help you on this. I'm not (yet) a registered debian developer, but that's because I haven't found a suitable task yet. I haven't used OO, but I really like the project, and I'd like to add my 2 bits to it.

--
Hi.... I'm goping to work on OpenOffice to buildit for debian. This Package very big and you need much of resourcen to build it. I want to aks, If anyone has sometimes worked to build it? Maybe, there are several people, to we can build a debian-oo- Group to build
it? Greetings