Re: "Section" in *.doc-base file.

On 01-08-14 Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 09:34:13PM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> > I imagine a day in the distant future when I will finally code my ontology
> > tool and managing categories will be really easy.

> Oh God, you bastards have gotten him started again.

> Curse you all for bringing up this thread.

I know it maybe off-topic, but Branden, would you please stop those
lousy comments about Eray on the mailing-list? If you have a personal
problem with him and/or his suggestion, then set up an appropriate mail
filter. But comments like this or ignoring the discussion that Eray
offered by instead complaining loudly about the Cc isn't very honest.

Christian

--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)