Re: "Section" in *.doc-base file.

Does your training in poststructuralism render the following
incomprehensible to you?

These headers are present in all messages I send to Debian lists.  The
former is for MUA's that respect basic conventions; the latter is for
people who do.  Apparently, you can be bothered to neither do so
yourself nor use tools that do so.

Yet more evidence why you are fundamentally unwilling to participate in
the community of Debian developers, despite your large amounts of
verbiage to the contrary.

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 12:27:18AM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> Yes, my sweet foe, I talked about a relevant topic because this is exactly
> the kind of problem an ontology system would effectively address.
[...]
> If you have noticed, I am not responding to your comments about me in the
> same style you write your comments.

Instead, you seem to be continuing a campaign of personal harassment via
email flooding, which hardly seems to give you the higher ground you
seek.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Optimists believe we live in the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    best of all possible worlds.