Re: Perl/Debconf broken in woody?

David A. Greene wrote:
> So what's the verdict?  _Something_ is wrong and I believe a bug report
> should go somewhere, but it's not clear to me who is responsible for a
> fix.

I would file a serious bug against `catalog'.

This not the first time a package in woody contains a debconf template
which debconf in potato is unable to parse (see Bug #106360 for an example).
Since we can't move debconf in woody to potato the only solution is to fix
whatever template in woody makes debconf in potato to fail.