I Need Someone to Advocate and Verify My Package

I have packaged a little piece of perl. It's dbmanage, a script which
is similar to dbmmanage but dbmanage works with Berkeley DB files. The
script was written by me and license is GNU GPL, version 2.

The package can be found at

I have read the page

and everything else is OK but "Has an existing Debian developer agreed
to be an advocate and verify your application?" Is anyone willing to
do that?

--
Ari Makela	            hauva@iki.fi    	      http://arska.org/hauva/

"In fact whenever I look at code I wrote a few years ago, I can't believe how
bad it is and I always believe that my new code is finally ok." - D. Korn