Re: Mass handling of bugs: Please add explanation.

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> That's the control bot's fault.  You can add all the helpful commentary
> you want to a message to control; it will get stripped out when the
> acknowledgements are mailed out.

Actually there was a one line explanation at the end after a signature
seperator. Can we make it possible to add comment that won't be
stripped?

I not the type that reads 400+ lines of machine generated text and
notices a single line of information at the end. Pushing this
information to the top would have been nice.

> > Please, never change the status of bugs without explanation.
>
> Relax.  Sometimes this sort of thing happens because people mistype a

I'm very relaxed. I was a bit confused but relaxed.

I can't access the BTS right now. If there isn't allready a whishlist
bug for the above behavior I will submit one.

--
http://peter.makholm.net/