Re: OT: X2C library problems

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> Is there an alternative to info, for a tool to read these pages. I find
> the info browser almost impossible to use. I'm always getting stuck on a
> branch where I can't seem to get back to where I started from.

Other browsers: info2www, tkinfo, pinfo.

> The new WINDOW is defined thus:
>
> #undef  WINDOW
> #define WINDOW  struct Xwin_st
>
> This definition is the last step in the if-block that starts:
>
> #if 0

#if 0 causes everything up to the next #endif at the same nesting
level to be ignored.  It's a way to comment out code.  So
anything you put inside it will not take effect.

> Additional errors like:
>
> Compiling dbflock.c
> Source dbflock.c.e (rc=1)
> In file included from
> /home/dwarf/projects/CB1/libs/build/include/dbx.h:653,
>                  from dbflock.c:11:
> /home/dwarf/projects/CB1/libs/build/include/any.hf:8: warning: conflicting
> types for built-in function `strcpy'

strcpy() is a standard C function.  It should not normally be
defined by a program's header file.  Instead it should be defined
with "#include <string.h>".

--
"Term, holidays, term, holidays, till we leave school,
 and then work, work, work till we die."