Re: Debbugs: The Next Generation

Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, 7 Aug 2001, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>
> Go thru proper channels next time.
>
> Adam
>
> /me ponders ignoring Matt

Oh, what an insiteful message.  This and your 83-message-post with
exactly 2 new lines of content (which were substantially the same
anyway) will forever be remembered as pinnacles of literary
achievement.

You know, what problem do you have with Matt?  If he wants to write a
better debbugs, more power to him!  We can all look at his result when
it's done, and at the current software, and decide which we will want
to use.  He is right to post to -devel to solicit help from other
interested developers.  I fail to see what's wrong with this
approach.  Should he be posting to debian-powerpc or something?!
Rather than fighting with attempts to improve our BTS, why not work
WITH others that are interested?

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>    GPG: 0x8A1D9A1F    www.complete.org