OT: X2C library problems

I've been trying to build a working version of the X2C compiler, and while
the compiler itself was pretty easy to fix so it would build, the
libraries are a bit more of a challenge.

There is no LINUX target for the build, so I'm using the XNX (Xenix)
target and trying to find the correct set of parameters for gcc.

The current set I'm attempting to build with are:

      CCPARMS="-msoft-float -traditional -ansi -funsigned-char"
      CC=gcc

      PARMS=" $CCMODE $CCPARMS  \
              -DNO_PROTOTYPE -DUNIX  -DCURSES  -DM_TERMINFO -DHAS_ANY

(it seems from other parts of the script that CCMODE="-g")

But, for one or two files needed for the libraries I get the error:

Compiling anyscn.c
Source anyscn.c.e (rc=1)
In file included from /usr/include/features.h:283,
                 from /usr/include/stdio.h:27,
                 from anyscn.c:9:
/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h:31: #error "You need a ISO C conforming compiler
to use the glibc headers"
Error in anyscn.c

So, the question is: "How do I get an "ISO C conforming compiler?"

I thought I already has one!

Obviously I'm an idiot. So what's the simple solution to my problem?

Thanks for your time,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-