Re: X video memory needs (was: X timings upset by last upgrade)

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 10:18:51AM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
>   >Why did you CC me on list mail?
>
> I cc'd debian-devel so that, if you should have been on holiday, someone
> else who might know the answer might see it and reply.

You should have mailed debian-devel directly and not mailed
xfree86@packages.debian.org at all.

As far as your problem, Gus's reply is more than adequate.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     When I die I want to go peacefully
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     in my sleep like my ol' Grand