Re: Release-critical Bugreport for August 3, 2001

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, BugScan reporter wrote:

> Package: libmail-cclient-perl (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>
>   105147 Build failure on ia64 (at least)
>   98079  libmail-cclient-perl: libc-client4.7 no longer exists

I just adopted this from Mike.  I have the latest version packaged
up which fixes all current bugs.  Will be uploading shortly.

> Package: mailsync (non-US/main)
> Maintainer: Tomas Pospisek <tpo_deb@sourcepole.ch>
>   104253 mailsync: mailsync does not work at all
>   104964 Build failure on hppa (at least)

I think my latest libc-client upload has fixed the first of these as well
as related bugs in this package.  Tomas gave me permission to do an NMU
which I will probably do after a little more testing.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>